I went on a date with a guy I think is racist.
He told me he thought Chinese people were “sneaky” and “smelled”.
How how how do you even think such thoughts in this day and age when there is so much information available to you?
How how how did I last so long on this date? He even showed me a video of “good” fireworks after we somehow stumbled upon a fireworks show that he deemed to be of apparent poor quality.
Why can’t I just have someone come up to me at my local haunt and be like “baby you have a beautifully shaped head” or some other pick up line and I’ll turn around and fall instantly in love with this man and he’ll be a really genuinely nice person and like me for my pretty face and personality and won’t care when I’m too tired to fool around.
THAT’S A LEGITIMATE AND REAL DREAM TO HAVE, RIGHT?!
- aubska likes this
- bouncebouncy said: I realize that I’m dating your brother, making this comment entirely weird - but YES those boys exist and are unexpectedly out there, and they will most definitely find an amazing girl like you and compliment your head. Count on it.
- bouncebouncy likes this
- tinyconversations said: girl I found one there. you can too.
- tinyconversations likes this
- hamncheezr likes this
- lennylou likes this
- yeahmollyb likes this
- brownhoundeyes likes this
- scottishwinds likes this
- therearedemonsinsideofus likes this
- abdncollective likes this
- analogplanets posted this